2018 DATES & FEES
FULL SEASON (56 days): Sunday, June 24 to Saturday, August 18, 2018.
FIRST 6 WEEKS (41 days): Sunday, June 24 to Friday, August 3, 2018.
LAST 6 WEEKS (42 days): Sunday, July 8 to Saturday, August 18, 2018.
FIRST-HALF (28 days): Sunday, June 24 to Saturday, July 21, 2018.
MIDDLE-HALF (27 days): Sunday, July 8 to Friday, August 3, 2018.
SECOND-HALF (28 days): Sunday, July 22 to Saturday, August 18, 2018.
FIRST 2-WEEKS (13 days): Sunday, June 24 to Friday, July 6, 2018.
SECOND 2-WEEKS (14 days): Sunday, July 8 to Saturday, July 21, 2018.
THIRD 2-WEEKS (13 days): Sunday, July 22 to Friday, August 3, 2018.
LAST 2-WEEKS (14 days): Sunday, August 5 to Saturday, August 18, 2018.
2018 TUITION FEES & DISCOUNTS:
Enroll today and take advantage of our "Early Bird" tuition discounts. See the Camper Enrollment Application for tuition discounts currently being offered. Some families can save over $1,000.
IMPORTANT 2018 DATES:
* February 1: $500 tuition payment per child is due (applicable to families who enroll prior to January 1st.)
* April 15: Deadline for Bunk Request Form.
* April 29, Sunday: Open House for all new campers.
* May 1: Tuition balance is due.
* June 1: Camper Profile Form is due (or 3 weeks prior to arrival).
* June 1: Camper Health Form is due (or 3 weeks prior to arrival).
* June 5, Tuesday: New Jersey Business Office closes. Reopens on September 10.
* June 6, Wednesday: Both NJ Business Office and PA Camp Office are closed. (During this time we are moving our operation from NJ Office to camp.)
* June 7, Thursday: Pennsylvania Camp Office opens for summer season.
* June 11: Airport Transportation Itinerary Form is due (or 2 weeks prior to arrival).
* June 24, Sunday: First day of the summer camp season.
* July 7, Saturday: Parent's Visiting Day.
* August 4, Saturday: Parent's Visiting Day.
* August 18, Saturday: Last day of camp.
* August 31, Friday: Pennsylvania Camp Office closes. Reopens next year.
* September 1 to September 9: Pennsylvania Camp Office and New Jersey Business Office are closed. (During this time we are moving our operation from camp back to the NJ Office.)
* September 10, Monday: New Jersey Business Office reopens.
Cayuga extends a discount to families who enroll 2 or more children. The tuition is credited $400 for each additional sibling enrolled for the full-season and $300, $200, and $100 for the 6-week session, half-session, and 2-week mini-session respectively. The shorter session is used to determine the credit. There is no sibling credit for a stay less than 2 weeks.
The Canteen Fund is the only mandatory charge in addition to the camp tuition. The Canteen Fund charge is $315 (full-season), $215 (6-week session), $175 (first & last half-session), $135 (first & last 2-week mini session), $95 (middle half-session), and $65 (second & third 2-week mini-session). The Canteen Fund covers: one official Camp Cayuga T-shirt; Laundry Service; Snack Allowance (2 items - about $2.00) for 5 days per week; off-season newsletters and other mailings. In addition, the Canteen charge includes admission fee & bus transportation to Amusement Parks as follows: Campers enrolled for the full-season attend two Amusement Park trips. Campers enrolled for 6-weeks; first & last half-session, first 2-weeks, and last 2-weeks attend one Amusement Park trip. There is no Amusement Park trip during the middle half-session, second 2-week & third 2-week mini-sessions. Since the total cost of the canteen items exceeds the amount charged, there is never a prorated refund of the Canteen Fund. Do not confuse Canteen Fund with your camper's Camp Bank, which holds your child's "spending money" for personal expenditures and nominal da-trip fees.