DRIVING DIRECTIONS TO CAYUGA
321 Niles Pond Road
Honesdale, Pennsylvania 18431
Location: PA-4019, Honesdale
Latitude: N 41°, 39' 48"
Longitude: W 75°, 16' 25"
Elevation: 1310 feet
Click Here for Printable Version of Driving Directions
Click Here for Printable Version of Travel Map
FROM METROPOLITAN NEW YORK & NEW JERSEY
1. Take the George Washington Bridge or the Lincoln Tunnel (Route 3 into Route 46 West) to Route 80 West in New Jersey.
2. Continue on Route 80 West to Exit 34-B (Route 15 North towards Sparta).
3. Continue on Route 15 North to Ross Corner Sussex Road where Route 15 intersects with Route 206.
4. At this intersection (traffic light) continue straight. Follow Route 206 North to the Delaware River Bridge.
5. Bear right after toll bridge towards Milford, Pennsylvania. Continue straight on Route 6 West through Milford. Follow signs for I-84.
6. Take I-84 West. Stay on Route 84 West for approximately 16 miles to Exit 30 (Blooming Grove, Route 402).
7. At exit ramp, turn right onto Route 402 North and continue for approximately 5 miles to the end.
8. At the stop sign, turn left onto Route 6 West and continue for about 18 miles to Honesdale, Pennsylvania. You'll pass Lake Wallenpaupack, the village of Hawley, and the Route 6 Plaza in Honesdale.
9.** Continue on Route 6 West (Church Street) through the town of Honesdale, following signs to Route 191 North. At the last traffic light (Wayne Hotel is on the opposite corner), turn right onto Main Street. Do NOT continue straight on Route 6 West. Proceed for about ¼ mile and bear right at the fork onto Route 191 North.
10.* Follow Route 191 North for approximately 5 miles. You will pass The BlueStone Bar & Grill on your right side. Shortly thereafter, turn left onto the first hard-surfaced road (Niles Pond Road) at the CAYUGA SIGN. Proceed about 100 feet and turn right over a small bridge.
11. Continue on Niles Pond Road for approximately 2 miles. This route will eventually turn into a dirt road. Camp Cayuga's main entrance is on your left about one-fifth mile past the camp's delivery entrance.
FROM CONNECTICUT AREA, ROCKLAND COUNTY, WESTCHESTER COUNTY, NEW YORK
1. Take the New York Thruway (Route 87) to Exit 16 (Route 17 West, Harriman, New York).
2. Follow Route 17 West to Exit 121-W for I-84 West.
3. Continue on I-84 West into Pennsylvania to Exit 30 (Route 402, Blooming Grove).
4. At exit ramp, turn right onto Route 402 North and continue for approximately 5 miles to the end.
5. At the stop sign, turn left onto Route 6 West and continue for about 18 miles to Honesdale, Pennsylvania. You'll pass Lake Wallenpaupack, the village of Hawley, and Route 6 Plaza in Honesdale.
6. Refer to the Metropolitan New York and New Jersey directions at paragraph (9.**).
FROM WASHINGTON DC, BALTIMORE & VIRGINIA AREA
1. From the Baltimore Beltway (Route 695), take Route 83 North and continue to Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.
2. From the Route 83 Harrisburg Exit, take I-81 North.
3. Continue on I-81 North to Exit 187 (Route 6 East towards Carbondale).
4.* Proceed on Route 6 East (Casey Highway) for 16 miles into Honesdale. Pass the Wayne County Memorial Hospital on your left. Shortly thereafter at the traffic light (Hotel Wayne is on left corner), turn left onto Main Street following signs for Route 191 North.
5. Proceed for about ¼ mile and bear right at the fork onto Route 191 North.
6. Refer to our Metropolitan New York and New Jersey directions at paragraph (10.*).
FROM PHILADELPHIA AREA
1. Take the Northeast Extension, Route 476 North (formerly Route 9) to I-81 North.
2. Continue on I-81 North to Exit 187 (Route 6 East towards Carbondale).
3. Please refer to our Washington-DC, Baltimore, Virginia directions at paragraph (4.*).